Beautifully renovated 1860's post and beam barn meticulously dismantled in Eaton Rapids, MI and reassembled on this historic farm site near Lake Michigan & Oval Beach in Saugatuck, MI. The custom designed 4500+ sq. ft. home is a blend of massive hand hewn oak beans with the clean modern elements of slate, glass, stone & steel. Radiant floor heat. Large, open living room opens to a gourmet kitchen area with plenty of space for entertaining.
Single Family, Other
4,545 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Center Island,Eating Area,Pantry
- Dishwasher,Dryer,Garbage Disposal,Microwave,Range,Refrigerator,Washer
- Wall Unit(s)
- Gas Heat. Radiant.
- Daylight,Full Basement,Walk Out
- 1. Living,Wood.
- Additional Interior Features
- All Window Treatments,Ceiling Fans,Ceramic Floor,Garage Door Opener,Wood Floor
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Parking Spaces. 1,Detached.
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck(s),Porch(es). Ravine,Rolling Hills,Wetland Area,Wooded.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: miswmar - Southwestern Michigan Regional MLS