Opportunities like this, simply don't happen every day! Sprawling 80 acre resort on Anderson Bayou of the Big Manistee River. Extremely well maintained 7 bedroom, 3 full bath home, with combined guest house separated by an attached garage, as well as a 24' x 24' bunkhouse style cabin right on the bayou! Over 5,000 sq. ft. of finished living space. Full finished basement 2021. Much of the main house has been remodeled. Outdoor wood-boiler adequate in size for even the large 32' x 40' Insulated Pole Barn. Attached boiler mate provides endless hot water. The home features hardwood flooring, many remodeling updates, main floor laundry, large eat-in kitchen, and beautiful scenic views. House and attached guest house each have woodstoves. Abundant wildlife, mature trees, amazing property!!
Single Family, Other
5,238 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Eating Area,Garden Window,Mud Room Access
- Electric Heating, Propane, Wood. Forced Air, Baseboard, Hot Water.
- Crawl Space,Full,Walk Out
- Ramps. Doors. 36 Inch Entrance Door,No Step Entrance,Ramped Entrance.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fans,Ceramic Floor,Garage Door Opener,Gas/Wood Stove,Guest Quarters,Iron Water FIlter,LP Tank Owned,LP Tank Rented,Window Treatments
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Parking Spaces. 1,3,Attached,Detached.
- Lot Dimensions
- 1320 X 2640
- Body of Water
- Manistee River
- Water Frontage Dimension
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck(s),Porch(es),Scrn Porch. Adj. to Public Land,Level,Recreational,Rolling Hills,Wetland Area,Wooded.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price