Country living at it's finest while still being close to the amenities of town! This 3 bedroom 2 bathroom home sits on 3.5 acres back off the road. You must use the private drive to access. Enjoy relaxing on the wrap around deck watching wildlife in your back yard! This home has been well maintained with newer windows, skylights in the kitchen and livingroom, lots of storage. And a full finished basement that has a built in bar setup! Perfect for entertaining! Outside there is a 2 car garage with added storage space on the back to make storing your outside equipment very easy. Don't miss your chance with this beauty! Schedule your showing today!
Residential - Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
1,976 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
988 Sq. Ft. (approx)
- Square Footage Below (approx)
- Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 988 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Range, Refrigerator, Trash Compactor
- Central Air
- Propane. Forced Air, Wall Furnace.
- Walk Out, Full
- Skylight(s), Replacement, Insulated Windows
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fans, Garage Door Opener, Laminate Floor, LP Tank Rented, Eat-in Kitchen
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces. Driveway, Gravel.
- Lot Dimensions
Cash, FHA, VA Loan, Rural Development, MSHDA, Conventional
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price