Take a step back into the pleasant memories of mom or grandma's house with this country charmer. You'll find the home perfectly situated on 5 acres of cleared and wooded area, and a spacious 30x40 pole barn offering great storage for boats, RV's etc. The home was extremely well built and energy efficient with 2x6 walls (which offer twice as much insulation plus there's approx. 18'' in the attic!) by Butch Kelley, a well known builder and eventual building inspector. This 2 Bed/2 Bath home was built in 1990 with new A/C and newer appliances and offers CITY WATER! The drive in is outlined with trees and you'll be greeted by the neighbors horses! If you're a hunter, you'll love the herds of deer that come out from the woods! It's a lovely setting, well worth your time; only 10 min. from I-94
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch
1,350 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Desk Built-In,Eating Area,Snack Bar
- Built in Oven,Cook Top,Dishwasher,Dryer,Microwave,Refrigerator,Washer
- Central Air
- Propane. Forced Air.
- Crawl Space
- Doors. 36 Inch Entrance Door,42 in or + Hallway,Covered Entrance,No Step Entrance.
- Additional Interior Features
- All Window Treatments,Garage Door Opener,LP Tank Owned,Water Softener/Owned,Whirlpool Tub
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 2,Attached.
- Lot Dimensions
- 150 x 1448
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Patio,Porch(es). Level,Tillable,Wooded.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, MSHDA, Rural Development, VA Loan
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: miswmar - Southwestern Michigan Regional MLS