An extraordinary residence w/ abundant natural light, Large windows in living room exudes a warm & welcoming ambiance. Large kitchen w/ center island. Dining Room w/ Butler's Pantry. Sun soaked family room w/ fireplace, beamed ceiling & access to outdoor oasis. Owners' suite w/ floor to ceiling views of backyard, ensuite bathroom & walk-in closet. Office and 2 1/2 baths. Up: 3 bedrooms & 2 full baths. Each large BR offers a unique feature plus a sunny reading nook, 10' ceilings in LL, brick FP, bar, game room, theater, 2BR, full bath & workshop/storage. Walkout to the private patio. 3 stall garage. 1.4 acres w/ room for future pool & sport court. At close, Seller to contribute $10,000 toward Buyers' pre-paid/closing costs or interest rate buy down.
Residential - Single Family, Traditional, 2 Story
4 Full/2 Half
7,695 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Phone Connected, Cable Connected
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 5,180 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Water Softener, Dryer, Washer, Built-In Gas Oven, Disposal, Dishwasher, Microwave, Oven, Range, Refrigerator, Trash Compactor
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Walk-Out Access, Other
- Screens, Low Emissivity Windows, Window Treatments
- 3. Family Room, Living Room, Master Bedroom, Gas Log.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s), Kitchen Island, Eat-in Kitchen, Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Garage Door Opener, Asphalt, Driveway.
- Brick, Stone
- Lot Dimensions
- 29.51 x 23.92 x 109.32 x 278.7
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Balcony. Cul-De-Sac.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price