Welcome home to the desirable Copperleaf community. Conveniently located close to shopping, restaurants, nature preserves, walking and biking trails and to both I-94 and 131. This well maintained 3 year old home is nestled in a quiet cul-de-sac and features 4 bedrooms and 2.5 baths. Spacious backyard with an established area for a small raised vegetable garden along with beautiful perennial landscaping. Bonus in ground sprinkler system. The kitchen boasts an island, granite counter tops, large pantry, and a spacious dining area and is open to the large living area. Don't miss out on the opportunity to make this house your home. Schedule a showing today and experience the magic for yourself!
Residential - Single Family, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
1,870 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Natural Gas Available, Cable Available, Natural Gas Connected
Detailed Room Information
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 1,870 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dryer, Washer, Disposal, Dishwasher, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Screens, Low Emissivity Windows, Insulated Windows
- Additional Interior Features
- Kitchen Island, Eat-in Kitchen
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached, Concrete, Driveway.
- Stone, Vinyl
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Cash, FHA, VA Loan, Conventional
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price