Best location on ALL-sports Vandercook Lake with 158 ft of natural sandy frontage, seawall, and gradual lake grade. Clean and deep lake, excellent for swimming, fishing, tubing & extra kayak exploration via Grand River. Conveniently located ten minutes from town! Approx. 6000 sq', re-constructed in 2000 FWD., beautiful and open situated between two lakes on (.73 acre) LEVEL lot with water views all around through large custom windows! Kitchen, living rm, dining & main br are ALL waterfront & access the patio. Gorgeous en-suite has heated floors, stand alone soaking tub, & glass shower for unobstructed lake view! Very unique & wonderful glass atrium in the center of home with live plants open to loft with new plank ceiling and stunning views of both lakes! An artist's dream studio!
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch
3 Full/1 Half
5,500 sq. ft
Cable,Extra Well,Natural Gas
Detailed Room Information
- Center Island,Eating Area,Pantry,Snack Bar
- Built-In Electric Oven,Cook Top,Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave,Refrigerator,Washer
- Central Air
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Radiant, Forced Air, Baseboard, Hot Water.
- 2. Family,Gas Log,Living,Other,Primary Bedroom.
- Doors. 36 Inch Entrance Door,36' or + Hallway,42 in or + Hallway,Accessible Mn Flr Bedroom,No Step Entrance.
- Energy Efficient Windows,Energy Star Appliance(s),Natural Day Lighting Windows
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fans,Ceramic Floor,Garage Door Opener,Guest Quarters,Water Softener/Owned,Whirlpool Tub,Window Treatments
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 3,Attached.
- Lot Dimensions
- Body of Water
- Vandercook Lake
- Water Frontage Dimension
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fenced Back,Patio. Level.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price