Welcome to this nicely updated home located just minutes from downtown Stevensville, Lakeshore High School, and local beaches. This 4 bedroom 3.5 bath home has a newly designed, open concept kitchen and dining room, updated in 2016. Enjoy the privacy of the added primary suite, with a full bath and access to the pool area. This home also features main level laundry, a family room with additional access to the pool, a second bedroom with a full bath, an EverDry waterproofing system, and room to grow with a possible 5th bedroom on the lower level. Many updates have been completed, including a new pool liner in June 2023, irrigation system in 2019, and new water heater in 2022. You can also enjoy the three season room and outdoor gazebo, which overlook the pool.
Residential - Single Family, 2 Story, 3+ Story
3 Full/1 Half
2,723 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Natural Gas Available, Phone Available, Cable Available, Natural Gas Connected, Cable Connected
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 2,288 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Humidifier, Dryer, Washer, Disposal, Dishwasher, Microwave, Oven, Range, Refrigerator
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Forced Air, Baseboard.
- Window Treatments
- 1. Wood Burning, Family Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s), Kitchen Island, Eat-in Kitchen
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Garage Door Opener, Attached, Asphalt, Driveway, Concrete.
- Pool Description
- Lot Dimensions
- 113 x 155
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Cash, FHA, VA Loan, Conventional
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price