Don't miss this stunning Rockford home, situated on 6.26 wooded acres backing up to Bear Creek. As you enter this updated, executive walkout ranch, you are immediately impressed by the tall vaulted ceilings, the skylights, the expansive views out back and the rich Hickory floors. The spacious owner's suite has its own private bath, dual vanity, custom cabinets and large walk-in closet. There are 2 other large bedrooms and a tastefully updated full bath with Soapstone countertop. The Living room offers incredible views of the wooded lot and a fireplace. Enjoy the cozy den/sitting room which leads you to the dining area with sliders out to one of the home's best features, the freshly stained and covered wrap-around deck... This large deck offers tremendous views and is a great location to relax and enjoy the peaceful surroundings and plentiful wildlife. The kitchen has many features such as Tile floors, Quartz countertops, Custom Oak Cabinets and TWO pantries. The appliances are newer with a Microwave/Convection Oven. The laundry room has a very large closet and access to the deck and garage. Another incredible feature is the 3+ stall, Tandem garage with a work bench and 8' doors to the back yard. Easily fit your cars, or toys and lawn equipment. The lower level has a large family room with another fireplace, sliders to the back yard, counters with a sink and a desk area. There are another 2 bedrooms. a utility room and a bonus room which can easily be converted to a 6th bedroom with its own sliders to a private patio. This home is heated/cooled with a brand new, Top-of-the-Line, Bosch Geothermal Heat Pump System with a 10 year comprehensive warranty. It is a Certified Green home and has the Pearl Home Certification. The home is completely electric so you will never have another gas bill. It is also wired for a generator. Call for a private showing today!
Residential - Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
3,500 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Phone Available, Natural Gas Available, Cable Available, Phone Connected, Cable Connected
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Main Level
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 1,750 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Water Softener, Dryer, Washer, Built-In Electric Oven, Disposal, Dishwasher, Microwave, Oven, Range, Refrigerator
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan, ENERGY STAR Qualified Equipment
- Electric Heating. Geothermal, Forced Air, ENERGY STAR Qual. Equip..
- Walk-Out Access
- Skylight(s), Screens, Insulated Windows, Garden Window(s), Window Treatments
- 2. Wood Burning, Family Room, Living Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s), Central Vacuum, Eat-in Kitchen, Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Garage Door Opener, Attached, Concrete, Driveway.
- Wood, Vinyl
- Lot Dimensions
- 208 x 1320
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Wetlands, Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price