Welcome to this beautifully remodeled home on Dickerson Lake. All sports 225 acre lake in the heart of Montcalm County. Includes extra parcel across the street which currently services the septic system. Main floor has Primary Bedroom/Sliders to Private Deck overlooking the lake, 4 bedrooms, full bath and laundry room, Lower level has a large living room with an open concept living area w/stone fireplace, dining area, full bath, kitchen and 3 season room. Updated Kitchen has a large snack bar, many cabinets, counterspace, and appliances. All season room w/many windows overlooking the lake, mechanical room with newer furnace, central air, and water softener. Maintenance free exterior and newer roof and deck/railings. 24 X 20 2-stall garage with covered area to house. Incredible yard and lake frontage. Storage shed at the lakeside. Steel seawall. Dickerson Lake is great for swimming, boating, fishing, sailing, skiing, just an all around great all sports lake. A must see!
Residential - Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
2,092 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Natural Gas Available, Natural Gas Connected, Cable Connected
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 1,092 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Humidifier, Water Softener, Dryer, Washer, Dishwasher, Microwave, Oven, Range, Refrigerator
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Walk-Out Access, Other
- Screens, Insulated Windows, Window Treatments
- 1. Living Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s), Eat-in Kitchen
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Garage Door Opener, Paved.
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Dock, Balcony. Waterfront.
Cash, FHA, VA Loan, Conventional
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price