Well maintained Two story walkout in popular Hidden Lake Neighborhood. Grand foyer leading to large living room & formal dining room. Kitchen open to Family room with gas fireplace & wall of windows over looking private wooded backyard. Kitchen w/Hickory cabinets, center island w/granite plus tile counters. Mud room and laundry w/built in ironing board. Screened in porch plus deck. Upstairs 4 spacious bedrooms including primary suite with sitting area. Adjacent bath and HUGE walk in closet. Lower level features rec room w/wood burning fireplace, 5th bedroom, office, full bath and storage. Walkout to back yard and abundance of wildlife. Great yard to put in ground swimming pool! Driveway plowed in winter w/2 inches or more of snow. Park w/,lake access and tennis court. Gull Lake schools
Residential - Single Family, Traditional, 2 Story
4 Full/1 Half
3,370 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
1,250 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Cable, Electricity, NaturalGas
Detailed Room Information
- Square Footage Below (approx)
- Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,250 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dryer, Washer, Disposal, Cook Top, Dishwasher, Microwave, Refrigerator
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Daylight, Walk Out, Full
- Low Emissivity Windows, Window Treatments
- 2. Wood Burning, Gas Log, Rec Room, Family.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fans, Ceramic Floor, Garage Door Opener, Humidifier, Security System, Water Softener/Owned, Wood Floor, Kitchen Island, Eat-in Kitchen, Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 3 Parking Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces. Attached, Paved.
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Cul-De-Sac, Wooded, Corner Lot.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price