Furnished Recreational or Year Round escape in Whiskey Creek. Built right from the ground up, this 2012 Cabin has all of the comforts and a creative twist. Located on over 2 Acres, you'll enjoy all this location has to offer including a club house, pavilion, large ponds with beach area, and hundreds of acres to explore between association lands, and the bordering State & Federal properties. Snowmobile trails run South, North, and East from this hub. House features an open main living space, laundry area, master bedroom, spacious bath, and a loft that sleeps 5. Snowmobilers will appreciate the rear entry room complete with custom helmet rack and plenty of space to dry out your gear. You'll enjoy the easy care wood floor, custom island w/ storage, Amish Hickory Cabinets, & intriguing
Single Family, Traditional
1,000 sq. ft
Mason Cnty Eastern
Detailed Room Information
- Center Island,Eating Area,Mud Room Access
- Central Air
- Electric Heating, Propane, Wood. Forced Air, Baseboard, Stove.
- Crawl Space
- Doors. 36 Inch Entrance Door,36' or + Hallway,Accessible Mn Flr Bedroom,Covered Entrance,Low Threshold Shower.
- Additional Interior Features
- All Window Treatments,Ceiling Fans,Gas/Wood Stove,LP Tank Rented,Wood Floor
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 2,Detached.
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Porch(es). Recreational,Rolling Hills,Wooded.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: miswmar - Southwestern Michigan Regional MLS