Minutes from South Haven, this country home on 16 acres offers exceptional views and can accommodate a variety of lifestyles. Live the country life, and work virtually at the same time. The property includes tillable ground, horse pastures, fruit trees, a six-stall stable, and a 7,500 SF riding arena. Built atop a hill to maximize countryside views, the home is surrounded by gardens and outdoor living spaces. The primary suite, with radiant heat in the bathroom, is upstairs, with two other BRs and a full bath. The main floor offers generous living space, and can be heated with the living room fireplace with 'Heatilator' and the wood burning stove in the family room. Hot water on demand is a luxury in the kitchen. The walkout level offers additional living space and a full bath. Additional information & features:- Fruit trees include 300 apple (evenly divided b/t Empire & Rome), and 103 cherry (including Cavaliers, Hedelfingens, Schmidts and Queen Annes). Trees are currently leased to a local farmer, on a year-to-year lease. Annual income approximately $500.- Internet is provided by recently upgraded DSL line (Frontier).- Internet in both outbuildings to accommodate cameras.- Main floor flooring is White Oak, sanded and recoated in 2019.- Radiant heat in primary suite bathroom is electric.- Central vacuum cleaner- 300 amp electrical service
Residential - Single Family, Traditional, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
2,199 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
- Dryer, Washer, Disposal, Dishwasher, Range, Refrigerator
- Central Air
- Propane, Wood. Radiant, Forced Air.
- Walk Out
- Skylight(s), Replacement, Insulated Windows
- Wood Burning, Gas Log, Other, Living.
- Baths. Covered Entrance, Low Threshold Shower.
- Additional Interior Features
- Central Vacuum, Ceramic Floor, Garage Door Opener, Gas/Wood Stove, Generator, LP Tank Rented, Water Softener/Owned, Whirlpool Tub, Wood Floor
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces. Attached.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Tillable, Wooded.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price