In the heart of Portage and near the end of a quiet cul-de-sac is this move-in-ready, 4 bed 3 bath home. Enter the welcoming 2 story foyer open to a vaulted sitting room and formal dining area. The spacious kitchen with center island & eating area overlook the fully fenced backyard and expansive patio and are open to the family room w/fireplace. Also on this level is laundry and bath. Upstairs are 4 bedrooms and 2 full baths, including a large primary suite with full bath and walk-in closet. Beautiful hardwood floors grace both levels. The basement is finished with an office/hobby room, a rec room, third full bath and space with plumbing ready to accommodate a kitchenette or craft area. The owner has replaced the roof and updated the furnace and AC.
Residential - Single Family, Traditional, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
3,116 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Natural Gas Available, Natural Gas Connected, Cable Connected
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,116 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,000 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Water Softener, Dryer, Washer, Dishwasher, Range, Refrigerator
- Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- 1. Family Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s), Kitchen Island, Eat-in Kitchen
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Garage Door Opener, Attached, Concrete, Driveway.
- Lot Dimensions
Cash, FHA, VA Loan, Conventional
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price