Gorgeous Remodeled home in the Peaceful Timber Hills Subdivision, on a Cul-de-sac within walking distance to Ludington Area Schools , Cartier Park and the Beaches of Lake Michigan. This Beautiful, 4 Bed, 3 full Bath Spacious, OPEN FLOOR PLAN home Boasts Cathedral Ceilings , Brand New Stainless appliances, Hickory Cabinets, Deck off the Main floor Dining Room. NEWLY Refinished Hardwood floors, New Carpet, Ceramic Tiled Entry, Baths, Laundry. Main Level Master SUITE, with full Bath and Large walk-in Closet. Tankless water Heater, A/C unit and Energy efficient Furnace. 2-car Garage with additional single car attached garage. Downstairs Lower level is fully Finished with 2 oversized bedrooms with Walk-in closets. Full Bath and Large Laundry Room. So many ameneties to preview in Person.
Single Family, 2 Story
2,800 sq. ft
Cable,Natural Gas,Telephone Line
Detailed Room Information
- Eating Area,Garden Window,Pantry,Snack Bar
- Dishwasher,Dryer,Garbage Disposal,Microwave,Range,Refrigerator,Washer
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Daylight,Full Basement
- Additional Interior Features
- All Window Treatments,Ceramic Floor,Garage Door Opener,Wood Floor
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 3,Attached.
- Lot Dimensions
- 98x150x200x 173
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck(s),Fenced Back,Play Equipment,Porch(es). Cul-De-Sac.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price