Enjoy the life of country living, yet only minutes away from the highway and shopping conveniences. This spacious one bedroom home has lots of room and opportunity to expand to a 2 or 3 bedroom home. With a little TLC, you can enjoy a beautiful home to relax outside the city.
Residential - Single Family, Traditional, 1 Story
977 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
- Dryer, Washer, Freezer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- Central Air
- Propane. Forced Air.
- Crawl Space, Michigan Basement
- Replacement, Window Treatments
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fans, Garage Door Opener, Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces. Attached, Asphalt, Driveway, Unpaved.
- Lot Dimensions
FHA, VA Loan, Rural Development, Conventional
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price