This tri-level home is not just a house; it's a place where memories are made, and where you can enjoy the peacefulness of a cul-de-sac location while having the convenience of a spacious backyard and a well-maintained interior. Some recent interior paint updates breathe new life into this home. A recently resealed driveway, enhancing the curb appeal while ensuring durability. The deep garage provides ample storage space and can accommodate multiple vehicles or serve as a workshop for DIY enthusiasts. Don't miss this opportunity to make it your own!Schedule a visit today to experience the charm and potential of this wonderful property. It won't stay on the market for long!
Residential - Single Family, 2 Story, 3+ Story
2 Full/1 Half
Aluminum siding,Stone,Vinyl siding
1,928 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Natural Gas Available, Phone Available, Cable Available, Phone Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Cable Connected
Detailed Room Information
- Laundry Room, Lower Level
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 1,252 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dryer, Washer, Disposal, Dishwasher, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Walk-Out Access
- Window Treatments
- 1. Wood Burning, Family Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s), Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Garage Door Opener, Attached, Paved.
- Stone, Vinyl, Aluminum
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Cash, FHA, VA Loan, Conventional
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price