Take in this remarkable home as you pull up the long drive through the vineyards and welcomed through the beautiful arched doorway. State of the art features weren't missed in this custom-built home including a high velocity air system, rain activated skylight windows, heated floors throughout, and solar panels which help power this property are to name only a few. Most of the wood used on this build has been recycled from the land itself. Boasting 5 bedrooms, 4.5 baths, this generous sized home offers plenty of space on all floors including the walk-out basement which features a newly finished gym. The natural light fills this home, especially the vaulted Great room which opens out to one of the many patios where you can take the jaw dropping views of the adjacent land and vineyard.
Residential - Single Family, Craftsman, 2 Story
4 Full/1 Half
4,410 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
- Dryer, Washer, Disposal, Dishwasher, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Trash Compactor
- Central Air
- Propane. Radiant.
- Walk Out
- Skylight(s), Insulated Windows
- Gas Log, Living.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fans, Central Vacuum, Ceramic Floor, Garage Door Opener, Generator, Laundry Chute, Security System, Stone Floor, Whirlpool Tub, Wood Floor
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 3 Parking Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces. Attached.
- Stone, Vinyl
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Cash, Rural Development, Conventional
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price