In the rolling hills of Ada you will find 7820 Hawkview. Sitting on nearly three wooded acres, this five-bedroom, four-bathroom ranch offers over 3,400 finished square feet, including an ample handicap accessible in-law suite. The garage features a third stall that is extra wide and deep with a ramped entrance into the suite that is fully handicapped accessible with independent HVAC. The main floor offers an open living area, leading to the large deck overlooking the beautiful acreage and fire pit. Down the hall you will find the owners suite bedroom and bath and two additional bedrooms with a full bathroom. The finished lower level walkout offers plenty of space for entertaining with an additional kitchenette, play area, family area, bedroom, full bathroom, and storage space.
Residential - Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
4 Full/1 Half
2,137 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Cable, Electricity, Phone
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- Accessible Full Bath
- Dryer, Washer, Cook Top, Dishwasher, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator
- Central Air, Wall Unit(s)
- Electric Heating, Propane. Forced Air.
- Walk Out
- Insulated Windows
- Ramps. Doors. Baths. 36 Inch Entrance Door, 36' or Hallway, 42 in or Hallway, Accessible Bath Sink, Accessible Electric Controls, Accessible M Flr Half Bath, Accessible Mn Flr Full Bath, Covered Ramp, Grab Bar Mn Flr Bath, Low Threshold Shower.
- Additional Interior Features
- Garage Door Opener, Generator, Water Softener/Owned
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 3 Parking Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces. Attached.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Cul-De-Sac, Wooded.
Cash, FHA, VA Loan, Conventional
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price