Attention to detail was not missed in this stunning updated colonial style home with views of Hidden Lake in the winter. New kitchen and master bath in 20/21. Updated guest bath, upstairs flooring, basement carpet and paint throughout in 21/22. New fridge, dishwasher and dryer in 22/23. If that wasn't enough, a new roof and windows in 22. Plenty of storage throughout the home. Two car garage with storage in the front and the above attic. Hard to find backyard backs up to Buck Creek. Perfect for entertaining, playing games, or sitting around the fire pit. Deck overlooking the backyard, patio and large front covered porch offers even more. Subdivision has no thoroughfare, safer for kids. Walking distance to schools. Don't miss out on this move in ready home. Schedule your private showing!
Residential - Single Family, 3+ Story
3 Full/1 Half
2,510 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Natural Gas Available, Natural Gas Connected
Detailed Room Information
- Main Level
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,740 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 770 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dryer, Washer, Dishwasher, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Screens, Low Emissivity Windows
- 1. Living Room, Gas Log.
- Additional Interior Features
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Garage Door Opener, Attached, Concrete, Driveway.
- Vinyl, Block
- Lot Dimensions
- 87.5 x 218.61 x 87.59 x 214.7
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Cash, FHA, VA Loan, Conventional
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price