GREAT FIND: OH OH OH This Fine Home/Setting features everything; very nice setting/an arm's distance from everyone on the --8 OTA acres 1 1/2 lawn area/6 1/2 acres woods to follow nature/hunt and enjoy the private setting. 1/2 mile to east Lutton Park /Rockford /X131/Northland Dr-local major traffic routes for shopping /groceries /churches/schools within a short run. Myers Lk Park-swim/fish/picnic, just north a couple miles/Dept Natural Resource Conservatory Trails, close total enjoyment of the community. You will have friends you didn't know you had, excellent areas for entertaining/friends/large get togethers. Pole Barn; 30x60 (14ft dr--16ft ceilings)-beautiful Den/Man Cave, beyond imagining how nice this is. CELL LISTING AGENT ANYTIME -SHORT Notice SHOWS No short cuts in the high qualty/fine design/and layout of the very roomy home. (3200ft, 5 beds, 3 bath, large Kitchen-Very Sharp, granite cntr tops, tile bk-splash, LED lighting, with a large deck off kitchen, main flr laundry. CELL LISTING AGENT: Short Notice Shows-Anytime--7--days a week
Residential - Single Family, 2 Story
1,740 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Rum Creek Property Owners Association
Cable, Electricity, NaturalGas, Phone
- Dryer, Washer, Disposal, Dishwasher, Microwave, Oven, Range, Refrigerator
- Central Air
- Gas Heat, Wood. Forced Air.
- Walk Out
- Rec Room.
- Doors. 36 Inch Entrance Door.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fans, Garage Door Opener, Gas/Wood Stove, Humidifier, Stone Floor, Water Softener/Owned
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces. Attached.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Cul-De-Sac, Recreational, Wooded.
Cash, FHA, VA Loan, Conventional
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price