HUNTER'S PARADISE at this updated home and gorgeous 70 acres with pond, apple and pear trees, even a 1/2 acre blueberry patch! (140 bushes planted in 1959). Total serenity at this peaceful setting with nice buffer of trees at road for privacy. So many opportunities on this huge parcel such as great hunting, gardening, strolling through woods, etc. Home boasts NUMEROUS updates such as new floorings, paint, insulated windows throughout home, as well as newer roof, vinyl siding, GFA furnace, plumbing, electrical and even 2 new decks to enjoy the wildlife and scenery. All that's left is for you to pull into this idyllic tree-lined country driveway and relax! Most of the updates have already been done for you! Whether it be enjoying the warmth of the dining room wood stove, watching watching wildlife out your windows, or touring your 70 acres, you won't want to leave!
Residential - Single Family, Farmhouse, 2 Story
1,800 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
- Propane, Wood. Radiant, Forced Air.
- Crawl Space, Michigan Basement
- Screens, Insulated Windows
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fans, Garage Door Opener, Gas/Wood Stove, Laminate Floor, Wood Floor
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 3 Parking Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Tillable, Wetland Area, Wooded.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price