Pride in ownership! Well maintained & cared for home featuring an open floor plan! Main level laundry, full bath & 2 bedrooms. 2nd floor features an open loft, easily converted into a bedroom if needed & a spacious master suite w/ walk-in shower, soaking tub & walk-in closet. The finished walkout basement offers a sprawling family, 1/2 bath, den & workshop area that is plumbed for a kitchen but could also be used as a 4th conforming bedroom. ''Well Connect'' Hybrid Geothermal utilities are very cheap!! Enjoy nature with the sun rise & set on the front & back covered decks. Detached 22x36-3car garage w/ garage door openers, electricity & cement floors, 30x48 pole barn w/ water, power, stalls. 2.25ac fenced pasture, 2ac tileable, 5ac woods, walking trails & great hunting! 12 Acres in total!
Single Family, Cape Cod
2 Full/1 Half
2,594 sq. ft
Spring Arbor Twp
Detailed Room Information
- Center Island,Eating Area,Pantry
- Built-In Electric Oven,Dishwasher,Dryer,Refrigerator,Washer
- Central Air
- Propane. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Daylight,Full,Walk Out
- Doors. Baths. 36 Inch Entrance Door,36' or + Hallway,Accessible Mn Flr Full Bath,Covered Entrance.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fans,Generator,Home Warranty,Humidifier,Iron Water FIlter,Other,Water Softener/Owned,Whirlpool Tub,Window Treatments,Wood Floor
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 3,Detached.
- Lot Dimensions
- Body of Water
- Res, Agr
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Balcony,Deck(s),Other,Patio. Flag Lot,Ravine,Recreational,Rolling Hills,Tillable,Wooded.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, Rural Development, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price