This completely renovated home is conveniently located close to the hospital, shopping, restaurants and beaches. This home features 3 bedrooms, 2 full baths and a half bath all on one level. The stem to stern renovations included new kitchen, two new baths, new electrical system, new plumbing, new furnace & AC and much more. The master bedroom has a new bath with double vanity and walk-in shower. The other two generous sized bedrooms share a new full bath. The renovated galley style kitchen includes new flooring, cabinetry and appliances. The huge mudroom features vaulted ceilings with skylights offering plenty of natural light and includes laundry, and half bath with access to the two car garage, kitchen and back yard. The outdoor space has tiered decks and covered outdoor kitchen.
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch
2 Full/1 Half
1,552 sq. ft
Cable,Natural Gas,Telephone Line
Detailed Room Information
- Eating Area,Mud Room Access,Pantry
- Dishwasher,Dryer,Garbage Disposal,Microwave,Range,Refrigerator,Washer
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Partial Basement,Slab
- Doors. Baths. 36 Inch Entrance Door,36' or + Hallway,Accessible Mn Flr Bedroom,Accessible Mn Flr Full Bath.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fans,Ceramic Floor,Garage Door Opener,Wood Floor
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 2,Attached.
- Lot Dimensions
- 161 x 81
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck(s),Fenced Back,Patio. Corner,Sidewalk.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: miswmar - Southwestern Michigan Regional MLS