The entire main level of this two story traditional has recently been professionally renovated. New kitchen (cabinets, counters, appliances), new flooring throughout, new half bath. The floorplan will appeal to those looking for character. The main home features LR, kitchen, dining, half bath on main level with 3 bedrooms and another bath upstairs. There is a rear addition boasting a HUGE bonus room upstairs that would be a great school room/play room/ home office space/ teen TV room. This room has a separate outside entrance off the rear of the home. On the main level , you'll find a large studio bedroom with French doors, a kitchenette and full bath. Would make an excellent inlaws suite. Basement boasts small area for workshop, cedar room for potential wine celler/sauna as well as..
Single Family, Traditional
2 Full/1 Half
2,499 sq. ft
Cable,Natural Gas,Telephone Line
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Nook,Mud Room Access,Pantry
- Dishwasher,Dryer,Garbage Disposal,Microwave,Range,Refrigerator,Washer
- Propane. Forced Air.
- Partial Basement
- Ramps. Covered Ramp,Ramped Entrance.
- Additional Interior Features
- All Window Treatments,Ceiling Fans,Ceramic Floor,Garage Door Opener
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Parking Spaces. 1,Attached.
- Lot Dimensions
- 130 x 337
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck(s),Patio,Porch(es). Level,Wooded.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: miswmar - Southwestern Michigan Regional MLS