Style, comfort, function, space, privacy and location are only a few highlights of this beautifully remodeled home. Located in the Lakeshore school district and wine country, you can be close to town and still live the country vibe of Baroda on 1.35 acres of land. With 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and plumbed in for a third, this house is perfect for entertaining friends and family. Natural light flows throughout. The bedrooms are all generously sized. The four-seasons room and newly added mudroom are great flex spaces, the green room adds character and charm, and the basement is full of options as well. New appliances, ample storage, huge garage, pole barn and a pool round out this property. Watch the fireworks from your backyard, star gaze, chase fire flies and count your blessings.
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch
1 Full/1 Half
3,120 sq. ft
Cable,Natural Gas,Telephone Line
Detailed Room Information
- Center Island,Eating Area,Mud Room Access
- Dishwasher,Dryer,Garbage Disposal,Microwave,Range,Refrigerator,Washer
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Radiant, Forced Air, Hot Water.
- Crawl Space,Full Basement,Walk Out
- 1. Family,Gas Log.
- Additional Interior Features
- All Window Treatments,Ceiling Fans,Ceramic Floor,Garage Door Opener,Laminate Floor,Wood Floor
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 2,Attached.
- Stone, Aluminum
- Pool Description
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- 3 Season Room,Deck(s),Fenced Back,Play Equipment. Corner,Level.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price