Stunning Amish built full scribe log home on about an acre in the Village of Pentwater. This lovingly cared for, custom built, one owner home is available at closing for you fall enjoyment! Main floor living with primary bedroom, full bath, laundry & an amazing chef's kitchen w/great cabinetry, two ovens and plenty of counters/space to entertain. Cozy up to the fireplace and enjoy the soaring 21 foot ceilings in the open concept ''great'' room showcasing the unique stairway! Besides the open loft, upstairs you will find a spacious bedroom & 2nd full bath with clawfoot tub plus walk in shower. Full walk out finished basement includes great storage and 3rd non conforming bedroom. Extremely economical,all 3 floors have hydronic heating system via nat gas. 2 c det garage/workshop,heated w
Single Family, Other
2,900 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Eating Area,Mud Room Access,Snack Bar
- Built in Oven,Dishwasher,Dryer,Oven,Range,Refrigerator
- Gas Heat. Radiant, Hot Water.
- Daylight,Full Basement,Walk Out
- 1. Gas Log,Living.
- Additional Interior Features
- Garage Door Opener,Wood Floor
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 2,Detached.
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck(s),Patio. Level,Wooded.
Cash, Conventional, VA Loan
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: miswmar - Southwestern Michigan Regional MLS