Located minutes from the conveniences of Knapps Corner this beautiful home sits on 5 private acres w/ mature hardwoods, rolling hills, wildlife & outbuilding! On the main floor this 4 bed, 2.5 bath home features a living room w/ vaulted ceiling & wood beams, dining room & kitchen w/ cherry cabinets, granite counters, slate back splash & dining nook. The kitchen has a pass-through to the den w/ a brick fireplace w/ new gas insert & chimney liner & French doors leading to a 3 season room. Upstairs are 3 large rooms & full bath w/ dual vanities. Walk-out basement offers a rec room w/ wet bar & brick hearth, flex room, 4th bed, full bath & mech/storage room. Updates incl. windows, HVAC, carpet, LVP, int/exterior paint, softener, pressure tank, generator hook-up, invisible fence & landscaping!
Residential - Single Family, Traditional
2 Full/1 Half
2,676 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Eating Area,Garden Window,Pantry
- Cook Top,Dishwasher,Dryer,Microwave,Range,Refrigerator,Washer
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full,Walk Out
- 1. Family.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fans,Ceramic Floor,Garage Door Opener,Water Softener/Rented,Wet Bar,Window Treatments,Wood Floor
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 2,Attached.
- Wood, Brick
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- 3 Season Room,Porch(es). Rolling Hills,Wooded.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price